Peak District Hike for National GetOutside Day!
Be Kind to yourself and join us for a guided group walk in the beautiful Peak District National Park, Sunday 26th September for National GetOutside Day!
We will be walking along Curbar, Froggatt & White Edges on a route that is 6 miles long on mostly well worn trails. The walk is of moderate difficulty and suitable for children 11+.
Don’t worry if you are missing any of the kit, we have a kit pool with spare things such as walking boots, waterproofs, rucksacks and trekking poles. Just contact us on our email address and we’ll do what we can!
We meet at the Nottingham Belfry Carpark, Mellors Way, Nottingham NG8 6PY at 09:00am and travel in convoy. Or meet there at the Curbar Gap Car Park – National Trust, Clodhall Lane, Hope Valley S32 3YR at 11:00am.
Please complete this short sign up form to reserve a place.
Suggested Kit List
- Medication as needed – Inhaler, insulin etc.
- Suitable footwear for walking – boots or trainers you do not mind getting wet and muddy
- Warm layered clothing i.e. T-shirt, jumper, jacket/coat
- Woolly hat, scarf, gloves / sun hat, sun cream
- Packed lunch
- Snacks – Fruit, breakfast bars etc
- Spare plastic bag for rubbish or wet/muddy boots
- Change for parking
Nice to Have
- Spare pair of socks and trainers for travel especially on wet days
- Waterproof jacket
- Waterproof over trousers
- Wet bag/carrier bag (to put muddy or wet shoes in)
- Small towel