Adults Bike Ride
Join us for a guided adult bike ride around the beautiful Wollaton Park, Sunday 22nd October. We will be cycling around Wollaton Park. This has some gentle hills and should take around 2 hours to complete.
The rides are totally free and we have a small number of bikes available to loan on the day, or you can bring your own bike to ride.
Meeting at the Wollaton Park, Carpark, NG8 2AEat 10:00am. (Click on the address for a Google Maps link).
On site parking is available at £3 for up to two hours or £5 for the day. RingGo location code: 18914
Please complete this short sign up form to reserve a place.
Suggested Kit List
- Medication as needed – Inhaler, insulin, Epi-pen etc.
- Suitable footwear for bike riding
- Suitable clothing for bike riding
- Warm layered clothing i.e. T-shirt, Jumper, jacket/Coat
- Woolly hat, Scarf, Gloves
- Packed lunch
- Snacks – Fruit, breakfast bars etc
Nice to Have
- Waterproof jacket