Peak District Hike
Join us on our hike in the beautiful Peak District National Park. Route details to be added the week before the hike. (Please see the recommended kit list below)
Don’t worry if you are missing any of the kit, we have a kit pool with spare things such as walking boots, waterproofs, rucksacks and trekking poles. Just contact us on our email address or Instagram and we’ll do what we can!
We will be meeting at the Phoenix Park Park & Ride, Nottingham NG8 6AS, at 09:00am. (Click on the address for a Google Maps link) .
Or meet us there… Details to be confirmed.
All participants need to register in order to come on the hikes and then confirm their attendance on a separate form. You will only need to complete the registration form once a year.
Suggested Kit List
- Medication as needed – Inhaler, insulin etc.
- Suitable footwear for walking – boots or trainers you do not mind getting wet and muddy
- Warm layered clothing i.e. T-shirt, jumper, jacket/coat
- Woolly hat, scarf, gloves / sun hat, sun cream
- Packed lunch
- Snacks – Fruit, breakfast bars etc
- Spare plastic bag for rubbish or wet/muddy boots
- Change for parking
Nice to Have
- Spare pair of socks and trainers for travel especially on wet days
- Waterproof jacket
- Waterproof over trousers
- Small towel